Librarian & Operations Manager (Full-time)
Duties include concert planning, scheduling, stage management and event production, preparation of music scores and parts and managing of all the orchestra’s logistical and technical requirements. Knowledge in orchestral terminology and an ability to read orchestral scores is absolutely essential. An understanding of the working practices of a professional orchestra is also desired. The candidate should be keen and reliable, detail orientated, capable of handling stress and working under limited supervision. He/she should possess extremely strong co-ordination and organizational skills, and be able to multitask and prioritize several projects simultaneously. A flexible schedule with occasional evening and weekend work is required.
• Honest, helpful, punctual and reliable
• Time efficient, hard-working and self-motivated
• Passionate and knowledgeable about orchestral music
• Able to interpret orchestrations and stage plans
• Follows and remembers instructions
• Willing to participate in the moving of instruments and stage apparatus
• Excellent spoken and written English
• Excellent social and interpersonal skills
• Advanced computer skills
Ability to speak and read Cantonese and Mandarin an advantage
Job commencement date: 01 May 2017.
Suitable candidates should apply in writing on or before 01 April 2017 with resume, a supporting reference letter and a covering letter of introduction stating expected salary to: Artistic Director, CCOHK, 31/F One Island East, 18 Westlands Rd, Quarry Bay Hong Kong. Expected salary shall be commensurate with experience.
(All personal data will be used for recruitment purposes only)
There are no core player positions currently available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org should you be interested to audition for freelance work.