Marketing Manager (Full-time)
Job Duties: Executing and monitoring the orchestra’s marketing plan, ticket handling and sales, press relations, audience development and fund raising.
Reports to: Executive & Artistic Director
Applicants should be university graduates with the following attributes:
- Excellent writing skills in English and Chinese
- Good communication skills
- Passionate about promoting the orchestra
- Result orientated, dedicated and independent worker
- Organized and capable of working on several projects simultaneously
- Capable of initiating and executing ideas for development
- Advanced IT skills
- Graphic design, video production and website handling experience preferred
- Some experience in event organization and/or arts marketing and sales required
- Able to speak and read Cantonese
Suitable candidates should apply in writing with their resume, a reference letter and a covering letter of introduction stating expected salary to: Artistic Director, CCOHK, 31/F One Island East, 18 Westlands Rd, Quarry Bay Hong Kong or firstname.lastname@example.org. Expected salary shall be commensurate with experience.
(All personal data will be used for recruitment purposes only)
Information correct as of May 2018.